We are committed to objectives that have applicability as follows
- To improve the social and economic capability of women, youths, and other vulnerable groups for their self-reliance and sustainable national development.
- To support full and equal participation of women and young women in political, civil, economic, social, and cultural life, at the national, regional, and international levels in Nigeria;
- To empower and mobilize women and girls towards the eradication of all forms of gender-based discrimination and violations.
- To provide women and girls with tools and knowledge that will ensure the reduced incidence of discrimination and marginalization in private and public lives.
- To educate the Girl-child in Nigeria through formal (including scholarships) and informal (skill acquisition programs) education.
- To initiate and provide start-up financial supports for women and young women on their entrepreneurship development.
- To disseminate relevant knowledge and promote enlightenment and consciousness of social responsibility on gender equality through regular lectures, seminars, symposia, and publications to achieve changes in the attitude of the community towards all forms of inequalities.
- To mobilize financial and technical resources through collaboration and partnerships with governments, development agencies, civil society organizations, philanthropists, and other relevant institutions.